It is about LAWS!
No matter you are getting a visitor visa, student/work permit, or trying to be a permanent resident through one of immigration programs, it is all about dealing with the Canadian Immigration Laws.
They are Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
- Immigration programs you apply under derive from IRPA and IRPR;
- Program selection criteria you are measured against have their legislative places in IRPA and IRPR;
- Questions on all immigration forms are all designed on the basis of provisions in IRPA and IRPR.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is the administrative body implementing IRPA and IPPR.
- Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) is the administrative body enforcing the IPRA and IRPR.
It is about getting PROFESSIONAL SERVICES!
Professionals tell you what laws say about your issue.
Professionals tell you how to apply the law in your unique circumstances.
Professionals do right things only.
Professionals do things right.
It is in your best interests to get PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE AND LEGAL REPRESENTATION!